Job role: Sales Manager - Affiliate Marketing
Salary: £40-50K basic (dep on exp) + exc comms + bens
Location: Central London
An exciting new Sales Manager position! Do you have extensive sales experience within digital and performance marketing? Do you have a strong track record of winning and developing new business? Have you comfortable selling into C-level clients on the phone and face to face? If so, our Sales Manager job may be the one for you!
Our client is a well established, global digital marketing agency with a strong stable of clients. They are looking for a Sales Manager with affiliate marketing experience to join their team and take their UK market presence to the next level. This is a very important role in their business as you will be the first person on the ground to build up their Sales function.
The main responsibilities of the Sales Manager (Affiliate Marketing) include:
- Developing and nurturing business and client relationships
- Selling into clients at C-level, on the phone and face-to-face
- Lead generation using online and offline channels
- Maintaining consistent promotion of the company’s marketing services
- Collecting customer and market insight for analysis
Person spec for the Sales Manager:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Sales role, selling digital marketing solutions (affiliate marketing, display, programmatic etc)
- A solid understanding of performance marketing, agency market and the digital industry
- A strong network of contacts to draw on
- A consultative and strategic approach to sales
This is a great opportunity for a Sales Manager to join a thriving, successful and exciting company offering a fantastic salary, great commission, a positive working culture and other benefits.
If you’re ready for a new challenge and think you would make a great Sales Manager for this successful, digital marketing agency, what are you waiting for? APPLY NOW!