Outstanding Sales Manager or senior sales person required, gym in Luton!
Sales Manager - Luton - £1800 to £23000 basic plus commission
My client is one of the fastest growing fitness chains in the World with 3,500 clubs globally. The company has been in the UK for 5 years with over 90 clubs open and operational, with further clubs planned to open in the near future.
The gym in Luton is looking for a highly motivated individual for the role of Sales Manager to lead from the front and drive new membership sales.
You must be a naturally proactive and self-motivated individual who can generate new leads and reach and beyond sales targets. You must be confident and outgoing and feel equally comfortable whether on the phone, in front of a computer or facing sales prospects face to face. You will be one of the public faces of the club, bringing prospects in, selling them the club as a facility and ultimately signing them up as members.
The club is a 24/7 operation and you will be expected to work evening shift patterns and weekends. You will report to the club manager.
- A high-energy self-starter with a great personality
- Naturally sales focused and target driven with a desire to achieve
- Approachable and personable with a sense of fun!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- You will have the ability to drive the superb culture within the club and exhibit it out in the local area to all of our prospective members
- You will have a proven track record in working within a high quality sales environment, ideally from within the Health/Leisure Industry, but experience in any commercial business sector will be considered.
- Our perfect candidate will enjoy working both within and outside of the club environment. They will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
Candidates should be local, available for interview asap and potential start within 2 weeks if successful.