My client in the hospitality industry are looking for an experienced Sales Manager, who will be responsible for proactively taking control of and managing Group Catering opportunities within a thriving sales and marketing division.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 - 5
- Building and maintaining successful relationships that will generate sales opportunities
- Respond to incoming opportunities and use your excellent negotiation skills and selling abilities to close on contracts
- Producing proposals and drafting of contracts as well as responding to customer correspondence
- Working towards targets for the entire department and thriving to hit and exceed them
- Use knowledge of market trends to target customer information, in turn maximising revenue
- Exceptional customer service is to be provided at all times
- Negotiate and win contracts for the business
- MUST have previous sales and marketing experience
- MUST have previous experience leading a team
- MUST be educated to degree level, preferably marketing, sales, or hospitality management
- Results driven
- Confident communication skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Onsite parking provided
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (increasing to 27 days with service)
- Discounts on all services offered by the workplace
- Cashback site for all employees
- Birthday vouchers and complimentary experiences
- Career development and ongoing training
Do not delay Apply today!
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and clients expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"