MEETING & EVENTS SALES MANAGER
Guildford / Surrey
28/30K ~ Neg on Experience
HOD Bonus x 10% on Achievement
Property Description :
150 Bedroom - 4* Hotel + Conference & Training Centre
40 Weddings PA
Conference & Banqueting to 120 ~ (10+ Main Rooms)
A fantastic opportunity to join a company that genuinely care for and invest in their staff and offers secure employment with excellent working conditions and to join a friendly and professional team
You will be an important part of the Senior Management team and will have many opportunities to develop further with continued support and training opportunities
As M&E Sales Manager you will have overall accountability for the effective leadership of the department to deliver financial success, exceptional customer satisfaction, excellent staff engagement and business reputation.
Mainly a reactive role but also an element of pro activity
Effective communication of all sales and business opportunities throughout the business
- Daily Management of the M&E Sales Office
- Managing 3 Co-ordinators to deliver customer Excellence
- Handle enquiries, checking availability and deciding whether it is the right piece of business at the right time and the right price
- Explore and encourage all up-selling opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Liaise with the Director of Sales about any new business opportunities identified or major clients booking at the property for the first time
- Arrange and conduct site inspections for potential customers, including breakfast, lunch and dinner appointments
- Identify weak and dip periods and work with the corporate sales and marketing team to create initiatives to target business for these periods.
- Departmental Performance Review meetings.
- Support the property revenue management strategy to increase occupancy and rate when appropriate.
- Propose full and accurate quotations, proposals, negotiated rates when required (in consultation with the General Manager ).
- Coach and develop the property sales team, ensuring the best levels of service and product offering are achieved for all customers
- Account management of all existing business at the property, holding regular client reviews and annual price setting.
- Build relationships and maintain regular contact with clients and agents, through follow-up calls, keep in touch activity and investigating new business opportunities.
You will need to come from within a similar environment (Hotel / Conference Centre) with proven Senior "Sales Office" Management experience and a strong Re Active presence
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.
- Sales Management
- Meetings & Events
- Hotel Sales Office
- Conference & Banqueting Sales
- Meeting & Events Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'