Sales Lister/ Valuer
Stratton Creber have an exciting opportunity for a Lister to become an integral part of their successful team!
You will be an experienced Sales Lister/Valuer or a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Negotiator ready to progress your career to the next level.
What`s in it for you? Competitive salaries and great OTE... Rewarding staff benefits... Discounted property services for you and close family... Training and development that is second to none!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Listening to clients needs and guiding them through the home moving process
- Achieving branch target numbers of market appraisals
- Reaching targets for market appraisal conversion, average fee and enhanced marketing fee
- Promoting the benefits to clients of all our group services, including Lettings, Conveyancing, Mortgage advice, Survey and Auctions
- Regular contact with clients to build strong relationships and generate business activity
- Providing support to the Branch Manager as well as mentoring and developing colleagues
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Some experience and understanding of the Listing process
- Proven success reaching Sales targets
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- A strong customer focus
- Full driving license
If this sounds like the next step in your property career, we want to hear from you! Get in touch, send us your CV and let`s talk about where a Career at Countrywide could take you...
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job