Join an established, leading British Real Estate business built upon universally recognised traits such as trust, integrity and transparency in Dubai and change your life today!
£50,000 - £150,000 OTE + uncapped commissions, plus benefits!
Do you have experience as a lister, valuer or negotiator in the UK? Are you working in a performance based sales or a business development role? Or are you looking for a drastic career and lifestyle change?
We have an opportunity that would enable you to benefit from earning tax free, uncapped commission and the opportunity for an amazing lifestyle in Dubai...
PH Real Estate is currently recruiting sales professionals from the UK to join our amazing family team. Established in 2007, we have teams specializing in sales, leasing, commercial, property management and conveyancing providing unmatched property services throughout the UAE.
What we offer:
- Employment Visa and Emirates ID
- Real Estate ombudsman qualification
- Company medical insurance
- Mobile phone & Laptop
- Highly competitive commission structure within the market
- In-house/external training
- Designated area to manage
- Lead generation through advertising
- Featured listings
- Marketing support - in-house graphic designer/social media specialist
- Administration and IT Support
- Amazing team and social events including yacht parties, brunches etc
- Sales Incentives
- Birthday / anniversary celebrations
- Two week Christmas break + 22 days annual leave + UAE national holidays
- Amazing modern office environment in the heart of Dubai’s Marina
- 24/7 HR support
What we are looking for
- Solid sales experience - Real Estate experience preferred but not essential
- Be financially independent to relocate to Dubai
- Valid UK Driving license
- Presentable and excellent communication skills
- Competitive attitude
- Team player
- Drive/motivation and desire to succeed
What is the role?
- Prospect for property listings
- Manage portfolio of listings, ensuring competitive pricing
- Register buyer/tenant interest
- Manage portfolio of buyers/tenants, identifying motivation and requirements
- Source, compile and recommend shortlist of properties to suit requirement and budget
- Conduct viewings, secure offer and negotiate terms of sale/lease
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
PH Real Estate prides itself on support coming out to Dubai as well as training and development for our brokers. British owned and operated, all of the management team are ex-UK estate agents who collectively possess 60yrs real estate experience and their job is to make you a success!
- Communication Skills
- Real Estate
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'