SALES & LETTINGS CONSULTANT - DUBAI, UAE
NEW YEAR, NEW CAREER!
Do you have sales or estate agency experience and are looking to begin the new year in style? How does starting 2018 earning tax-free money in year round sunshine while selling / renting luxury properties in Dubai sound to you?
If you are currently working in the estate agency industry in the UK as a sales or lettings negotiator / valuer or within another heavily targeted sales role and are looking for the next step in your career - then this is the role for you!
Living and Working in Dubai
Dubai is made up of an 85% ex-pat population and at HMS homes we are all ex-pats! It can be scary moving abroad but we have all been in the same position so rest assured we help you every step of the way. Dubai is an incredibly diverse, exciting and constantly evolving city where no two days are the same.
As Dubai residents, we enjoy 12 months of sunshine, tax-free salaries and a world of opportunity on our doorsteps! Dubai not only has the tallest building in the world but also the best restaurants, bars, hotels, shopping malls, entertainment and sporting facilities.
Working at HMS homes
HMS homes is a British owned and British run Real Estate Agency here in the heart of Dubai and we are looking for the next top sales and lettings agents to join our growing team!
In return, we offer on target, tax free earnings of £50,000 - £120,000 uncapped, with the top consultants here earning in excess of £150,000 plus per annum.
As a Sales / Lettings Consultant your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Generating Instructions by way outbound cold / warm calling
- Matching clients to specific properties then arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller or tenant and landlord
- Conducting market appraisals
- Photographing apartments / villas
What we can offer you:
- Full Residence Visa and work permit paid for by HMS homes
- Group Health Insurance paid for by HMS homes
- Pre-paid mobile phone contract paid for by HMS homes
- RERA Course and license paid for by HMS homes
- Tiered commission structure starting from 50% on all personal deals
- Relocation assistance with guidance on accommodation and life in Dubai
- Full HR support and guidance through the employee’s tenure
- Company driver
- Dedicated admin staff
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential
- Ongoing training and career development
- Marketing package on all major portals in the UAE
- In house CRM system
- 20 days annual leave + UAE public holidays + Christmas & New Year
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
- Structured career progression path
- No hidden deductions from earnings or claw backs
What we expect from you:
- Previous estate agency in sales / lettings experience or strong sales background in a target driven role
- Cold / warm calling experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skill
- Drive and determination with a desire to succeed
- Strong team player but with the ability to work alone
- Savings to support your move as this is a commission based role and we do require candidates to have a minimum of £5,000 - £10,000 in savings to be able to support themselves initially
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Money oriented
At HMS homes we value our employees and you are not just a number to us but a valued member of a great, expanding team.
Our in-house HR & Recruitment Manager offers extensive support, knowledge and assistance in your transition to Dubai and is on hand 24/7 to ensure everyone's well-being is monitored throughout their employment process.
If you are looking for an Estate Agency where you will work with great people in a great company then HMS homes is the one for you!
We look forward to receiving your application and arranging an interview with you.
Salary: £50,000.00 to £120,000.00 per year OTE
- Real Estate
- Sales Background
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job