Our client is an established franchise of the largest Estate Agency brand in the UK. They have 6 branches across the county of Northamptonshire in prominent locations.
Their business has grown considerably in the last 14 years with the opening various new branches and departments in both sales and lettings. To enable further growth and maintain market leading results they require ambitious hardworking individuals striving for a career where effort and success are acknowledged and rewarded.
Based in Northampton, Kettering or Towcester they have a number of exciting opportunities at various levels.
Estate Agent - Requirements:
• A solid sales / customer service background.
• Full driving licence and use of a car.
• Good keyboard / IT skills.
• Competent understanding of legislation.
• Confident telephone manner.
• Experience in a public interfacing role.
Estate Agent - Personal Specification:
• Self-motivated individual.
• Drive and determination.
• Flair in sales / marketing.
• Friendly with an approachable manner.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Dynamic and energetic.
• Creative and good at problem solving.
If you have experience in Estate Agency you may be able to fast track career progression however training in both sales and lettings is provided.
In return for hard work, they offer a very attractive salary package and career prospects that one would expect from a vibrant progressive company.
Salary: Basic + Commission £22,000 - £30,000 per Annum
Please apply online for this Estate Agent role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application for this Estate Agent role has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job