Sales / Lettings Negotiator - Birmingham City Centre - £18k basic plus commission (£25/30K OTE)
Our client is a proactive and forward thinking independent agent covering both Residential Sales and Lettings in Birmingham City Centre. They are looking for a candidate looking to take the next step in a career in Estate Agency and Lettings. The ideal person will have some sales experience though not necessarily property related.
You will be working for a very established brand in the area and they offer full training and career progression coupled with a superb commission structure with earnings uncapped.
- Register new applicants and manage your own applicant database matching them to the right properties.
- Comply with Money Laundering Regulations at all times
- Achieving the best possible price for the client
- Booking and attending viewings and following up with feedback.
Essential Skills required for being a successful Sales and Lettings Negotiator:
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate, numerate and computer literate
- A team player with excellent organisational skills
Hour of work: Monday 9 - 5.30, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8.30 - 5.30, Friday 9 - 4
(Occasional Saturdays to be worked in Summer time only with time off in lieu)
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we currently have within the property sector, please contact Buzzrecruit. All calls will be treated confidentially.
- Estate Agents
- Real Estate
- Estate Agency