We are currently recruiting for a Sales & Lettings Negotiator for our Torquay based client. This is an Independent Agency, who have a great reputation in the area. This is very much a 360 position, and you will have the opportunity to get involved with all aspects of the business. This is a fast-paced environment, and your focus will be to develop strong relationships with landlords, vendors and tenants. You will be arranging & attending viewings, negotiating lease terms and property sales. The key skill they are looking for is excellent Customer Service ability, with the ability to build a rapport with people at all walks of life. Previous property experience is not essential, just an excellent work ethic, and the drive to succeed.
Duties associated with the position include -
- Dealing with incoming enquiries.
- Registering applicants and arranging viewings.
- Ensuring you have an excellent understanding of the properties they market.
- Drawing up tenancy and sales documents.
- Follow up after viewings.
- Negotiation of terms.
- Accepting and processing deposit and rent payments.
- Sales chasing.
- Co-ordination of moving dates.
- Property valuations and appraisals.
- Creation of property details.
- Property management and coordination of repairs.
You will be provided with training on the systems, and you will be supported initially until you find your feet. Progression is very much an option for the right candidate, and your development will be supported with the relevant property courses. Apply today for immediate consideration!
- Customer Service
- Client Rapport
- Customer Facing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job