Our client is seeking an experienced Sales/Lettings Negotiator to work for their Newcastle office.
They are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years proven experience in Sales & Lettings..
The successful candidate will be joining a long established and extremely busy lettings office.
- You will become part of a well-established and experienced team. You will deal with enquiries, booking appointments and carry out viewings. You will book in and carry out valuations.
- You will also be involved with general office administration overseeing lettings paperwork, producing figures and updating and maintaining data on our software.
- You will also be required to support and enhance the growth of lettings and sales within the business.
It is essential that you are able to cope with the demands and the pressure of the role in order to deal with clients in a confident and professional manner on the 'phone and through personal meetings with them.
Areas of Accountability:
- Generate new and repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets within various markets
- Arrange and attend market appraisals and viewings
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants
- Close deals and achieve pre-agreed targets
- Ensure that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective tenants
- Prepare and update sales figures
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Promote other services where appropriate and generate referral leads
- Work closely with the Directors of the Company to identify new business opportunities
- You must have an in-depth understanding of the local market and competitors in the area to maintain a competitive advantage
- A proven background in lettings essential.
- Experience in winning new instructions desirable
- You will have a proven track record in business development and marketing techniques
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- You must be self-motivated with a 'can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- You will be professional, positive and bring an enthusiastic approach to the role
- Previous lettings software experience would be advantageous
- A full, clean UK driving license is required
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and Saturdays on a rota basis
A basic salary of around £16,000 pa - OTE £25,000+ and a mileage allowance is available
- Communication Skills