DO YOU HAVE RESIDENTIAL SALES OR LETTINGS EXPERIENCE AND ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW CHALLENGE?
WELCOMING INDEPENDENT ARE LOOKING FOR A FRIENDLY PROPERTY CONSULTANT FOR THEIR BUSY WIMBLEDON BRANCH
SALARY UP TO £20,000 BASIC + GENEROUS OTE CIRCA £50K + SUBSIDISED GYM
This is a fantastic opportunity to have a career with a well-established and popular Estate Agent who are looking for a Sales and Lettings/Property Negotiator for their successful branch. The right candidate will be professional, personable, energetic and fun with a positive attitude.
- Telephoning customers with new properties that have come available
- Enjoy generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Showing people around properties in the local area
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- Matching customer needs for renting & buying of properties
- General assistance and administration with basic IT skills & data input
- Valuation/listing experience ideal but not essential
- You must have a full, clean UK licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- You will be articulate
- You will have good interpersonal and people skills
- You will be well-presented and professional in appearance
- You will be proactive and willing to go the extra mile
- You will thrive in a fast-paced and busy environment
Fantastic opportunity if you love the industry and want to work for a company whom embrace traditional Estate Agency views.
INTERESTED? CANDIDATES ARE BEING SHORTLISTED. DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
PrimaArdelle Associates act for many market leading brands in the Property Industry. Not all of our positions are listed here - please visit our website PrimaArdelle Associates for further opportunities.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'