| Sales & Lettings Negotiator | Glasgow | £17,000 - £18,000 Basic, £25,000 OTE |
Our client is looking to recruit a Sales & Lettings Negotiator based in Glasgow West End. If you are looking for a great career in an exciting business we would love to hear from you. They provide you with dedicated training and unique marketing tools to assist you in your role and ensure you have full support and fantastic career development opportunities.
Working in a busy Residential Sales & Lettings Agency, you will be a Negotiator who is self-motivated and has great communication skills that will enable you to win the business.
Duties & Responsibilities to include:
- Registering purchaser and tenant details and matching them to available properties.
- Booking property market appraisals.
- Carrying out accompanied viewings with purchasers and tenants.
- Negotiating property sales and liaising between purchasers and vendors.
- Extremely smart and well presented at all times, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Working closely with the team, sharing information to secure additional business.
- Recommending other products, including conveyancing and mortgage services.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
Skills & Attributes to include:
- Ambitious, reliable, trustworthy and act with integrity
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focused
- 2 years minimum sales & lettings negotiation experience
- A Team Player, but with individual flair
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
As a Sales & Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm and every other Saturday 10.00am - 2.00pm.
My client is offering a competitive basic salary of £17,000-£18,000 (Depending on experience) £25,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"