| Sales/Lettings Negotiator | Camberwell | £16,000 Basic, £30,000-£40,000 OTE | Company Car |
An exicting opportuntiy has arsien to work for Camberwell's largest independent estate agent, as a dual Sales/Lettings Negotiator you will have the opportunity to become knowledgeable in both areas of the business.
- Registering buyers and tenants and recording detailed search criteria
- Responding to tenant/buyer enquiries and viewing requests
- Managing an applicant database by regular phone calls and emails
- Arranging and conducting property viewings
- Securing offers from interested parties and negotiating in order to achieve best offers
- Providing Landlords and Vendors with regular feedback
- Booking property valuations and answering general enquiries from potential clients
- The successful applicant will be hard working and success-driven; self-motivated and capable of working under their own initiative
- have great organisational and strong IT skills
- be fluent in English and have excellent communication skills
- Have a full UK driving license & live within a 2.5 mile radius of Camberwell (This is a strict requirement)
- Basic Salary £16,000
- Generous Commission Structure
- Monthly Bonuses
- Company Car (including private use and tax/maintenance/insurance)
- Funded Industry Training/Qualifications
- Regular company events (including Summer and Xmas parties)
- £30,000-£40,000 On-Target-Earning
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job