Sales & Lettings Negotiator - Brockley
| Sales & Lettings Negotiator | Brockley | £14,000 - £16,000 Basic, £30,000 - £40,000 OTE |
Working for this well established, multi office estate agency you will have the opportunity to work within both sales and lettings.
If you are looking for a new an exciting opportunity and career progression then we would like to hear from you.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Valuing properties for sales and lettings and converting valuations into listings
- Business development including canvassing for new business
- Vendor care
- Landlord and tenant care
- Registering applicants for sales and lets
- Matching requirements with available properties and sourcing new properties
To be considered for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience in either sales or lettings
- Local area knowledge - East Dulwich and surrounding
- Your own car fit for business purposes
- A professional approach to your work and a presentable appearance
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9am -6.30pm
- Saturdays 10am - 4pm
- You will get one Saturday off a month and a day off in lieu when you do work a Saturday
In return my client offers a car allowance and mileage, a generous commission structure with an OTE between £30,000 - £40,000 and a competitive basic salary between £14,000 - £16,000 pa.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job