Sales & Lettings Consultant - Dubai
Do you have a background in sales or lettings? Are you looking for an opportunity to take your earning potential to the next level? Espace Real Estate is an award winning agency, recently winning the Best Quality Brokerage of 2020, and is a leading property services company based in Dubai, established in 2009. We deliver the highest level of customer service, supported with extensive knowledge of the local property market.
Our top 5 performers in 2020 earned this income( tax free)
1st place: GBP 465,000
2nd place: GBP 265,000
3rd place: GBP 260,000
4th place: GBP 163,000
5th place: GBP 161,000
The above top performers have built a very successful career at Espace ranging from 5 years to 11 years in the business. Many of our new recruits with prior experience can make over 100,000 GBP in their first year in the job. We also recruit and train brokers with no prior experience provided they have a very ambitious and competitive mindset with the right transferable skills.
A good case study of this is the initial success of a 24 year old new recruit Tom Rees. Tom had no real estate experience but has finished his first year at Espace with on target earnings of GBP 90,000.
As a Property Sales Consultant/ Lettings Consultant your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
-Conducting market appraisals and valuations
-Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
-Negotiating offers and finalizing deals between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
-Handing over properties and following up with clients
-Must have sales experience
• To be financially stable to make the move to a new country
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive attitude with a strong team work ethic
• Able to work in a team as well as independently
• Be able to adapt to different nationalities and cultures
What we offer:
• A full residence/employment visa
• Medical insurance
• RERA Certification and in house training
• Branded company car options available
• Admin/ marketing team support
• We have a significant commitment to advertising and lead generation through both online (incl. Property Finder, Bayut etc) and as well as an active website and in house CRM system
• Uncapped and unlimited tax-free earning potential
• 22 days’ annual leave, plus public holidays
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly incentives
How to Apply?
Send your CV and directly apply to our HR Director, Ana Bunjevac Aybar. Once we review your CV, if you fit the criteria we are looking for, we will get back to you.
We encourage you to follow our social media pages to learn more about the company, our consultant and our corporate culture. (Instagram and Facebook)
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'