A strong work ethic within in a well-organized sales environment has helped more than 30% of our sales team earn £1,000,000 tax free over the past 5 years…FACT!
Sales & Leasing Negotiators - Year 1 OTE £75,000 - £150,000 per annum
Off Plan Property Brokers - Year 1 OTE £100,000 - £250,000 per annum
fäm Properties is an award-winning Real Estate Brokerage firm based in the heart of Downtown Dubai. This year we are celebrating our 10th anniversary and to mark this incredible achievement we will be opening our new sales office on the Palm Jumeriah island in the coming months.
We need highly motivated and financially driven people who are looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to relocate to Dubai where they can further their career, boost their earnings and grow their personal wealth.
Sales & Lettings Negotiator
Focusing on the secondary market, your role will be to approach existing property owners and landlords, upload listings online, conduct viewings and negotiate prices on behalf of buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants.
- You should have a minimum of 2 years’ property sales experience
- You should be an articulate communicator (additional languages would be an advantage)
- You should have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You should be a positive character, approachable and a people person
- You should be smart and presentable in appearance
Off Plan Property Broker
Build relationships with developers and negotiate available units and prices with investors. Developing a portfolio of high net worth individuals and maintaining constant communication with them in order to maximize on the release of new real estate projects.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years’ proven sales experience
- You should have the ability to open and close new business over the phone
- You should be entrepreneurial in your approach with the ability to negotiate
- You should be smart, presentable and able to conduct yourself professionally
- You should be highly motivated and tenacious with a can-do attitude
You will be provided with:
- Employment Visa provided by the company
- Medical Health Insurance
- Mobile phone SIM card
- Marketing budget provided
- 1 Week fäm Academy course
- £2,000 Relocation Fund
- Travel reimbursement from the UK to the UAE
- Luxury Company Car Scheme
- Guaranteed leads and a database of contacts
You must be over 21 years old and have a valid UK/European passport and driving license.
We currently have over 170 employees and with further recruitment campaigns in China, the UK and locally, we aim to double this number in 2020.
We also have an advanced internal CRM system, excellent training & development programs and we provide individual career roadmaps to help all achieve personal success.
fäm’s impressive market position stems from the vision and management style of its Founder and CEO. His passion and determination to be the No. 1 property company in the UAE has been the driving force behind fäm’s incredible success.
fäm’s service offerings include:
- Residential Sales & Leasing
- Commercial Sales & Leasing
- Residential Off Plan
- Property Management
- Luxury Holiday Rentals
- Maintenance & Inspection
- Investment Advisory
- Interior Design
We are looking for people who have worked in sales and whom would like to develop their skills and knowhow further. Selected recruits will take part in our one-week program which we have developed over the past 10 years. This is designed to help those with little to no experience in the property industry become successful Real Estate specialists within a matter of months.
Please click to apply and enclose a brief cover letter. We will be conducting interviews in London and Manchester in early March 2019. Once you have sent your CV we will arrange a time to call you. Successful candidates should be looking to join our Team around mid-April 2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'