Allsopp & Allsopp was founded in 2008 by brothers Lewis and Carl Allsopp, who saw an opportunity to bring a traditional UK estate agency model to the UAE. The economic downturn brought a new outlook to the UAE market, where a regulated and honest firm could prosper.
Collectively employing over 200 members of staff across different divisions globally, including sales, lettings, property management, mortgages and commercial real estate we are recruiting. Would you like to work for one of the most consistently awarded real estate agencies in the UAE? Would you like to be earning tax free commission? Do you like the idea of progressing your career internationally in place which is fast becoming one of the most vibrant cities on the planet? Apply directly with us today.
We're looking for sales achievers that want a challenging, international career like no other.
If this is you, apply directly with us today.
About the Role
As part of a successful and growing sales/lettings team, your role will include:
- Generating new instructions by way of outbound calling
- Conducting market appraisals/valuations with homeowner/landlord
- Photographing & preparing properties ready for advertising
- Matching clients to specific properties, arranging and conducting viewings
- Negotiating offers between both buyer and seller/or tenant/landlord
To thrive in this role, we're looking for the following:
- Full UK/International driving license
- Ideally 2 year's+ target driven experience (but not essential)
- To be financially independent to make the move to a new country (we will discuss this during your application)
- Outbound calling experience is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Drive and determination
- A team player but also capable to work independently
- Likable personality - People buy from people they like and trust!
Why Join Allsopp & Allsopp?
You should be motivated by success and the fantastically enhanced lifestyle and earnings that come with the opportunity that we are offering. Six figure earning is more than achievable at Allsopp & Allsopp with 17 of our sales consultants earning in excess of £120,000 in 2019 with 6 of those earning more than £250,000.
The below is a realistic example of earnings with Allsopp & Allsopp, with our top earning sales consultant taking home almost half a million pounds a year, our top earning leasing consultant taking home over one hundred thousand pounds a year and average monthly take home pay for our sales and leasing consultants of £13,000
- Property Leasing Consultant - £48,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
- Property Sales Consultant - £120,000 OTE (with no upper limit)
(Bear in mind that your first year's earnings will be lower, and you will need to have savings behind you to support in your relocation - We'll explain this in more detail throughout your application.)
You could be joining us from car sales, telesales, recruitment and anything in between - Our business is all about personality and we'll be looking for that during the application and interview process. As well as offering such fantastic potential earnings, we will also support you with a full resident's/employment visa paid for an organised by Allsopp & Allsopp (as legally required) as well as assistance with relocation which includes sourcing accommodation, bank account set-up assistance in getting a UAE driving license, amongst other things which we will discuss during your application.
When you join our team, you will also benefit from the following:
- Bespoke Induction & Ongoing Training - With our very own, dedicated Head of Training & Development, to ensure you receive the best possible start in your new career and continued help
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Branded company vehicles which are available to hire
- Dedicated administration team
- Existing database and guaranteed leads
- Tiered commission structure
- 20 days annual leave per year + additional leave at Christmas time
- Incentives throughout the year Career progression path from Consultant to Senior and beyond
More about Allsopp & Allsopp
With offices in the UK and UAE, we hold a number of prestigious accolades including:
More than 24 international property awards including Best Lettings Agency
- Listed in the Forbes Middle East Top 100 for estate agencies in the Arab World
- Recognised by the Dubai Land Department for the record number of transactions, putting us among the top 0.1% of agencies in Dubai
- Awarded Real Estate Broker of the year across the UAE, by the Arabian Business Awards
- 2018's Best Brokerage in Dubai awarded by Property Finder
- Property Finder's Best Agent in Dubai Award, three years consecutively with Darren Murphy 2016, Darren Murphy 2017 and Charlie King 2018
The Application Process
Our experienced HR & Recruitment team will guide you through the process from visa application, to accommodation and getting around Dubai; through to hidden gems and tips that will make your relocation easier and enjoyable. We'll even advise on to when you can expect to do your first deal.
How to Apply?
Hit apply or send a CV directly to us and one of our HR & Recruitment team will be in touch.
Kameron Hutchinson our Head of Recruitment, Joe Lennon our Recruitment Resourcer and Jo Parker our HR Director look forward to hearing from you.
We encourage all applicants to follow our social media outlets. Should you not receive a response within 7 working days, your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'