My Client is currently recruiting for a Sales and Lettings Administrator. The duties will invole support ing all aspects of the business as well as some secretarial duties for the directors of the company. The successful candidate will have a strong administrative background. You will need to have an exceptional telephone manner, along with experience in diary management.
Main duties include:
- Answer phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Writing email, correspondence memos, letters for tenants
- Maintain the filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external tenants
- Liaise with administrator to handle requests and queries from the office manager and directors of the company
- Arrange viewing
- Carry out viewing
- Dealing with tenant enquires.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday 9am-6pm and 28days annual leave including bank holidays.