We have an excellent opportunity for a Sales Ledger to join a reputable organisation based in the Chester location on a temporary basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for collecting outstanding debt from customers. You should be highly organised, have the ability to pick up new systems quickly without compromising accuracy, use your own initiative whilst supporting the accounts department. This is initially for a period of 4 - 6 weeks however there is the potential that it could go beyond this timeframe
The Sales Ledger will be responsible for:
- Chase overdue invoices from customers by telephone, e-mail and letter within agreed timescales
- Identify queries by liaising with internal departments and customers to resolve effectively
- Set, monitor and maintain the credit limit for customer's accounts
- Reconcile customer's accounts
- Produce reports for manager on a regular basis
- To assist with all areas of cash allocation
- Processing invoices onto the bespoke in-house system
Essential Requirements are:
- Highly organised
- Ability to use own initiative
- Experience working within a credit control position
- Ability to pick up systems quickly without compromising accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident yet personable with an ability to build a rapport with customers
If you have all of the above requirements for the Sales Ledger position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Accounts division specialises in recruiting all levels of accounts vacancies including:
• Junior Credit Control Clerk
• Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Assistant
• Sales Ledger Accounts Administrator
• Cash Clerk/Cash Allocation
• Senior Credit Controller
• Group Credit Controller
• Credit Supervisors and Credit Managers
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and if your application is successful you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants within 5 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'