Credit Controller needed for Medical communications company
Sales Ledger Clerk
Temporary £11.75 P/H
Medical communications company with employees globally. As the company success continues to grow so does there need for talented individuals.
The company are currently looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join the Knutsford based team.
Job Specification You would be reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the Sales Ledger Clerk will take full responsibility for all of the trading members of the group Sales Ledgers and related items.
Role and responsibilities
- Full responsibility for Sales Leader
- Ensuring all project files are kept up to date and maintain the project files in line with the debtors ledger.
- Full responsibility of the credit control process to ensure that debt is chased daily and payments are received within the relevant payment terms
- Develop and manage the finance process manual for the Sales ledger team, including documentation.
- Cash inflow management and forecasting receipts
- Ensure all finance mailboxes are checked intermittently each day ensuring urgent queries are dealt with
- Complete monthly trade debtor reconciliation
- ad hoc queries as required
Requirements Good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Excellent Excel skills
- Team player
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.