Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting
The Sales Ledger will be responsible for the following:
- To collate and reconcile payments received from companies and members via their payrolls, invoicing as appropriate
- To raise invoices for companies paying for schemes by direct debit
- Set up for collection the relevant direct debit payments
- To set up for collection direct debit contributions from members, collating and reconciling payments received
- To input relevant payments and contributions onto the Sales Ledger and allocate them accordingly
- To maintain good customer relations with companies & intermediaries
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience within a similar position
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work with others and on own initiative
- IT literate including good working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Suitable CV's will be contacted immediately, with interviews taking place the week within the next few weeks.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use year's experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job