RealBee Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Sales Ledger/Credit Control for their respected client based in Lincolnshire. This is a full time, permanent position.
Your role will be to ensure sales invoices are raised in a timely and accurate manager, maintain a low level of debt and ensure accurate reporting to the banks.
Responsibilities for Sales Ledger/Credit Control:
- Allocate incoming cash on a daily basis.
- Process adjustment journals.
- Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Generate and send out invoices.
- Ensure that invoice requests are raised & sent in a timely manner.
- Generate age debt analysis.
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments & other irregularities.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries.
- Communicate with customers via phone & email.
- Maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Carry out credit control and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Follow up on payment requests.
- Maintain credit control records for weekly reporting.
- Raise manual credit notes.
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files & records.
- Process end of day for the bank.
- Assist with month-end closing.
- Sales Ledger and business process improvement.
- Provide cover for other team members.
Experienced Required for Sales Ledger/Credit Control:
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a Sales Ledger/Credit Control role.
- Used to high transactional volumes.
- Credit control.
- GCSE’s or equivalent (inc. Maths & English)
- High level of attention to detail.
- IT literate with experience of accounting systems.
- Good Excel & MS Office skills.
- Demonstrable Sales Ledger experience.
- Structured and organised.
- Challenging, enquiring mind & willing to share opinions.
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Able to create and maintain strong internal and external working relationships.
RealBee Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and is an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. RealBee Recruitment Ltd are specialists in financial recruitment based in Lincoln primarily servicing the East Midlands.