Sales Ledger Controller, Aston, Birmingham. Newly created role. Salary up to £24,000
Your new company
Hays Credit Management is exclusively supporting a rapidly growing organisation here in the UK whose base is in Aston just outside of the City Centre. They have grown massively over the last couple of years getting their products into John Lewis, Argos, Screwfix and even into both the Apple and Samsung stores.
Through this healthy growth they are looking to expand their Finance department, looking for an experienced AR professional to come in and take ownership of the Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
Your new role
- Entering Sales Orders from Purchase Orders received
- Liaising with the sales executives to track direct sales
- Raising invoices and Credit notes
- Monitoring, allocating and dispatching stock on the Sage system
- Chasing accounts for overdue payments (50-100 live accounts)
- Dealing with queries, arranging items for collection
- Supporting both the FC and PL accountant with ad hoc duties including Purchase ledger and payroll. VAT packs
- Keeping invoices and orders organized
- Preparing reports for warehouses
What you'll need to succeed
- Good attention to detail
- AAT/CICM qualified or PQ
- Good customer service skills
- Good level of Excel skills, Sage 50 experience beneficial
What you'll get in return
- 23 days annual leave
- Free Parking
- Company is bringing in share options for staff
- Working day 9-5 but the company can offer flexibility
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.