Sales Ledger Clerk
Hours: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5:30pm, Friday: 9am - 5pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious company based in Cheltenham.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for preparing and distributing sales invoices, copy invoices and credits to customers, monitoring and organising customer responses and creating correcting credits/journals. Will proactively improve procedures to reduce errors in sales order processing and invoicing and support the credit control function to review customer payments and allocate cash receipts.
My client offers a fun and fast paced working environment and you will be joining a friendly team!
• Ensuring accuracy of sales order processing.
• Daily invoicing of completed sales orders, chasing up documentation where needed.
• Ensuring invoice accuracy and feeding back issues and errors.
• Supporting process improvement.
• Ad-hoc office administration
• Experience with using Sage50 accounts
• Thorough attention to detail
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Comfortable in a fast-paced working environment
• Competence with Microsoft excel
Interviews can be conducted remotely, but the successful candidate will be required to work from the office, where suitable social distancing measures are in place.
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Charlie at i2i recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasise any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Credit Control
- Accurate Data Entry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'