The SF Group are currently recruiting for a Cashier on an initial 4-6 week basis due to illness and and a backlog of work,for a Blue Chip company based in Derby. You will report directly to the Credit Supervisor working in a vibrant team where no two days are the same.
Main duties for the role include:
- Allocating cash received across different business divisions
- Finding out details on unknown bank receipts - to allocate correctly and in a timely manner
- Liaising with credit control to obtain paperwork/records for payments received
- Liaising with various departments to understand what funds are expected and to advise depots when payments received
- Dealing with cashiering queries (telephone and e-mail)
Good communication skills to build and maintain customer/intercompany relationships
Good level of accuracy to record and update ledgers accordingly
Self-motivated and have a positive attitude
Ability to prioritise workload
Working on your own initiative and be able to work as part of a team
A good working knowledge of excel and word is required and knowledge of Kerridge would be an advantage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'