Sales Ledger Clerk - North Lincolnshire - £18,000 - £20,000
Our client is a well-established business in their sector and is looking to recruit a dynamic, self-motivated Sales Ledger Clerk to join their friendly finance team for immediate start asap for an initial ongoing temporary contract.
Your key responsibilities as a Sales Ledger Clerk will include:
- Control the sales ledger system to ensure it runs effectively and efficiently
- Accurate processing of all cash receipts in a timely manner
- Accurate BAC’s Coding, input and allocation
- Posting payments received via BACS to the customer accounts
- Assisting with setting up new customer accounts on the system including setting credit limits
- Credit Control - chasing overdue debts for a couple of branches by phone, email and letters
- Dealing with customer calls re payment/ queries
- Assist with other areas of finance function when required
My client is keen to find someone who is:
- Immediately available
- A good team player with ability to build and maintain both colleague and client relations at pace
- Experienced in a similar in a sales ledger/ credit control role in a busy environment
- IT literate including in Excel
- Excellent at communicating with a variety of clients via the phone
In return you will receive:
This role will give you the opportunity to work for a well-known, fast growing business with great benefits. For the right candidate a competitive salary is on offer and the chance to develop your career long term.
An immediate start is required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'