A prestigious and key client of ours are on the market for a dynamic Sales Ledger Clerk, the role has opened up due to continued growth and expansion of the organisation. they are now looking to nurture their dynamic in-house accounts function. Offering the successful Sales Ledger Clerk, the chance to work with a fantastic accounts function take their career to new heights.
As a Sales Ledger Clerk you will be:
- Invoicing clients in a timely manner
- Setting up new clients
- Reconciling client statements
- Dealing with customer queries
- Raising credit notes
- Performing credit checks on companies
- Allocating all money received by company
- Full Study Support
- Flexible working hours
- Good salary package + pension
- Career progression
- On-site training and support
- Dress down Fridays and team events
- On-site parking
Position: Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'