We are actively seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk for a highly reputable company in Deeside. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very successful business on a permanent basis, with genuine opportunities for career progression and development.
The main part of the role is to ensure payment receipts for BACS, cheque and cash received in the Accounts Receivable team, are processed and allocated in a timely and accurate manner.
The main duties include:
- Manage all customer accounts, keeping all unallocated cash to a minimum
- Ensuring all remittances received into department are filed and stored correctly
- Ensuring all queries received are followed up or assigned to the relevant department
Our client is looking for someone who has:
- Sales Ledger experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Good Excel skills
- Annual bonus
- Flexitime working hours
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free parking
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful and rapidly growing company!
Apply on line now or email your CV to email@example.com, or call Glenn Fyfe on 01244 408 790 for more details.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'