Haig&Co are delighted to be working with a world-leading supplies business who are looking to appoint an experienced and motivated Sales Ledger Clerk as part of their finance team, based in north Birmingham.The Role:
As Sales Ledger Clerk you will be reporting directly into the Financial Controller and be part of a team responsible for overseeing the Ledger, playing a vital role in the cash-flow.
- Reporting to and working directly with the Financial Controller
- Collating credit references and information
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Efficient credit control
- Checking incoming monies against outstanding transactions
- Recording incoming monies on the system in an efficient and accurate manner
- Managing any credit notes according to company processes
- Helping with Month End process
- Work collaboratively to achieve results and process improvement
- Identify and recommend process improvements related to own work
- Other ad hoc duties
- Proven track record as a Sales Ledger Clerk in a fast-paced transactional environment and able 'hit the ground running'
- Confident communicator with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships both internally and externally
- Customer focused with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly driven to reduce debt and improve internal processes and efficiencies
- Strong computer literacy, including MS Excel
- Motivated and focused on achieving excellent results
This is a truly amazing opportunity for an individual who has a passion for Sales Ledger and thrives in a fast paced, exciting and vibrant environment, all with a very attractive salary attached.