SALES LEDGER - TIDESWELL
Chase and Holland are working closely with a manufacturing business on the outskirts of Buxton. Reporting to the Managing Director, you'll work alongside a team of Sales Ledger Clerks and Credit Controllers, assisting with any escalated or complex situations.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Collating credit references and information for new customers
- Sending monthly statements to customers
- Daily banking of monies received
- Efficient credit control, negotiating when necessary
- Checking incoming monies against outstanding transactions
- Recording incoming monies on the system in an efficient and accurate manner
- Managing any credit notes according to company processes
Required Skills and Experience:
- A background of managing a sales ledger within a busy finance team
- Experience setting up credit limits for new customers
- At least 5 GCSEs including Maths and English
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.