Sales Ledger, Full time, Long term temporary.
Your new company
Working within a customer focused, family run FMCG business on the outskirts of Gloucester. The role of Sales Ledger Clerk is a varied and vital role to the finance department. The key objective is to assist the Credit Control team in the prompt collection of debt due for invoices issued to customers on the sales ledger, whilst maintaining strong internal and external relationships with colleagues and customers.Some other responsibilities of the role include:
- Chasing debtors promptly to ensure all overdue money is received within a timely manner and all relevant debts are managed in line with department KPI's.
- Investigate queries and liaise with all departments to resolve as necessary.
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
- Examine shortfalls with payments and take the necessary steps to ascertain the details as to why a balance remains.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers.
The successful candidate must have the aptitude to work under pressure whilst maintaining a proactive approach, accompanied by an exceptional level of attention to detail. Strong analytical and communication skills are essential. Successful candidates will also be required to have the flexibility to work extra hours in line with the business needs. Experience within a Credit Control environment would be advantageous. In return for this excellent Long term Sales Ledger opportunity the client is will to offer a negotiable hourly rate up to £10.50 per hour dependant upon experience based on a 37.5 hour working week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job