Sales Ledger Clerk
£20,000 - £21,000 per annum
Office Angels are recruiting a Sales Ledger Clerk to work with their existing clients in Cardiff on a permanent basis.
- Collating delivery notes and checking for any anomalies
- Producing internal delivery notes
- Print/Email invoices
- Producing journals, credits and clearing down accounts
- Send copy invoices/delivery notes
- Producing quarterly invoices
- Produce reports for senior management
- Analyse end of month sales
- End of the month internal invoices
- Produce reminder letters and emails to outstanding debtors
- Calling outstanding debtors
- Producing legal letters/chasing legal proceedings
- Creating accounts and updating existing accounts with contact details
- Contacting customers referencing price changes
- General administrative duties to include, typing up meeting minutes and agenda's, assist with queries, issuing applications for customer accounts.
- Proven experience of working within a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, especially Excel
- The ability to work independently and within a team
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
This position is for an immediate start. Please send your CV to apply.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.