Sales Ledger Clerk
£18,000 - £21,000, Bath
Based in Bath, our client is a technology company that believes in delivering innovative products and the best possible customer service to small businesses. As a Sales Ledger Clerk you’ll join a team who are dedicated to bringing the customer a leading service at a fair price. This helps their own business grow through word of mouth and repeat business. At the core of the business sits their values - ownership, recognition and striving for continuous improvement.
You’ll pride yourself on taking ownership of your customers accounts and being regarded as a go to expert. Day to day you’ll enjoy building relationships and being the external face of the business. You’ll need to be resilient and able to approach challenging conversations in a professional, tactful manner to manage customer expectations.
· Safeguard the company’s assets, ensuring debts are collected.
· Work with the Customer Experience team to ensure timely raising of credit notes and customer refunds.
· Daily bank reconciliations.
Skills you will need to succeed:
· Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner whilst gathering and analyzing information skillfully.
· Able to demonstrate a time when you’ve balanced team and individual needs.
· Manages all Customer situations with appropriate action and responds promptly to customer needs.
· Ability to prioritise and plan work activities.
To find out more call Sejal Hampson on or click "Apply".