Reporting to our Financial Controller, this role is to ensure that sales ledger transactions are processed in a timely and highly accurate manner. You will be part of a small, friendly Finance team monitoring sales invoices and generating credit notes and customer statements, helping to ensure that the business receives payment in a timely manner.
You will be a key contributor to the business helping to ensure the sales ledger function delivers it key objectives.
- Ensure debts are collected through updating payment details, chasing mandates and contacting customers for payments.
- Work with other parts of the business to ensure timely raising of credit notes and customer refunds, to reflect the accurate customer account financial position.
- Daily bank reconciliations to include reconciling receipts via payment processors (SecPay, Stripe, WooCommerce) against customer debts to ensure receipts are allocated correctly and quickly.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ sales ledger experience
- You will be used to dealing with large sales invoice and credit note volumes
- You need to have good IT skills
- You will be a confident communicator, both face to face and over the phone, able to deal with both internal and external customers
- You will need to be able to work well under pressure
At Gradwell Communications, we offer our team members the opportunity to work in the heart of Bath alongside great people at a well-established telecommunications business. Gradwell was established in 1998 and we currently have over 20,000 SME customers. Our industry continues to grow and it is projected that business owners are increasingly moving their traditional office services to more innovative, technology based solutions like the ones we provide.
- Competitive basic salary
- 24 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays)
- We also offer other benefits including a Company contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, life insurance, long service award, free Gradwell services and all the free tea and coffee you can drink!
37.5 hours per week to be worked between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday (1/2 hr for lunch).