Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
One of the fastest growing companies in the local area are seeking a high energy and experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join this small team.
Whilst in the beginning the role will be a fully involved sales ledger role, liaising with multiple sites, arrange timely collection and reconciling the sales ledger account. As the business continues to grow your role will evolve into a more rounded position.
In future, the role will take a more active role in the automated billing engines and the provision of financial control and operational.
You will also be given the opportunity to develop your accounting skills and practical skills through working with other areas of the finance department.
A snapshot on the duties…
- To issue Invoices and Credit Notes, to Site Managers, for the cost of various goods and services across over multiple sites
- To collect regular payments via Direct Debit.
- To reconcile the Sales Ledger Accounts, preparing any corrective journals as necessary.
- To identify potential problems / issues and take appropriate action to mitigate risk
- To perform other ad hoc duties as required (for accounts and other departments)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job