Sales Ledger Clerk
Location: Chandlers Ford
Salary: Up to £21,000 per annum (DOE)
Our client was started in 1919 and even today, the business is run by the company family. With what is now a well-developed brand, they import and sell quality tools from all around the World.
The feeling of a family business and the fantastic out of town location, means people enjoy working for us and many staff have stayed with us for 20+ years.
Sales Ledger Clerk Responsibilities
Working in an extremely busy and successful Credit Control department you will be responsible for managing customer accounts within a section of the sales ledger. Responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of query resolution to resolve customer invoice disputes and enable payment to be made.
- Chasing of overdue debts by use of telephone, email or written communication up to court summons stage.
- Monthly reconciliation of larger accounts which can include upload of documents from and into customer intranet portals.
- Direct liaison with internal and external sales and warehouse staff regarding accounts within ledger.
- Producing credit note request documentation and updating the internal systems.
- Daily allocation of cash receipts.
The idealSales Ledger Clerk
- Good working knowledge of Office 365 including Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience in a credit control/sales ledger team
- To be a good team player
- To possess the ability to work under pressure when required
- To have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- To be highly organised with exception high standards and attention to detail
- To be reliable, conscientious and dedicated
- To have a good confident telephone manner
- Knowledge of AS400 would be preferred
In return for your hard work as their Sales Ledger Clerk, they offer the following: Competitive salary, holidays rising to 25 days*, pension scheme*, private health scheme*, and free parking.
*within qualifying period
To register your interest as their Sales Ledger Clerk, please click 'apply’ to send your CV and covering letter to us by the 11th February 2018. Please include a note of your salary expectations.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.