Are you an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk? Are you immediately available and looking for a new role? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Working for a creative company based in Knutsford, you will take full responsibility for all of the trading members of the group Sales ledgers and related items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for Sales Ledger
- Management of project files, ensuring all project files are kept up to date and ensuring controls in place to maintain the project files in line with the debtors ledger.
- Ensure all invoices are processed in line with the sales ledger process
- Full responsibility of the credit control process to ensure that debt is chased daily and payments are received within the relevant payment terms.
- Develop and manage the finance process manual for the Sales ledger team, including documentation of month end and mid month tasks.
- Weekly meeting with FC with update on debtors ledger for all group companies.
- Cash inflow management and forecasting receipts
- Complete monthly trade debtor reconciliation
- Monthly review of closed projects via accrued and deferred income
The candidate must be computer literate with good excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles. You will have excellent communication skills, excellent attention to detail and previous Sales Ledger experience.
For more information or to apply, please contact Kayleigh Wells on or