Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity as a Sales Ledger Clerk? Do you want to work in Bromley and surrounding areas? REED are recruiting for new temporary Sales Ledger Clerk roles now!
- Producing sales invoices from customers’ orders.
- Checking the invoices to make sure they are accurate.
- Checking invoices against despatch notes to make sure the correct goods have been sent.
- Maintaining the Sales Day Book.
- ‘Posting’ cheques received to the sales ledger.
- ‘Posting’ sales invoices to the sales ledger.
- Matching and reconciling sales invoices to cheques received.
- Possibility raising credit notes following authorisation.
- Sending statements and remittance advices to customers.
- Producing aged debtor reports for credit control purposes.
Whether you require flexibility due to commitments or generally prefer regular change in environment, temporary employment is for you.
What REED can offer you
- One on one personal support and feedback from a REED accountancy consultant
- Competitive pay
- Pension scheme
- Relevant placement offers
- A good work/life balance
Is this role for you?
- Would you be able to start immediately?
- Do you have experience within this role?
- Do you work well as part of a team?
- Are you a detail orientated person?
If you feel like you meet the requirements, please apply for immediate consideration
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business