The homes are spread across the UK and the founders are an ambitious family, which makes the business very fast moving and dynamic environment to work within.
A position has arisen for an ambitious Sales Ledger Clerk to join the existing team. Previous experience of working within sales ledger is essential. The successful applicant will be a strong team player with a good work ethic. You will also need to have excellent attention to detail and be able to deal with large volumes of data and possess excellent communication skills.
• Creating accounts for new customers.
• Raising a high volume of sales invoices
• Dealing with invoicing queries in an effective and timely manner.
• Maintaining confidentiality of the department and using discretion
• Ensuring good relations and communications with all members of
the team and responding politely and in a timely fashion to
internal and external customers.
• Working with all members of staff to maintain and develop the
positive progressive culture within the Company
• Problem solving and dealing with complex queries
• Input notes and correspondence onto databases/systems
• Processing sales invoices
• Account reconciliation
• Billing analysis
The successful candidate will:
• Excellent data entry skills – fast and accurate.
• Working knowledge of Sage 50
• Working knowledge of excel
• Exceptionally high standards with meticulous attention to detail.
• Highly organised and a ‘completer-finisher’.
• A flexible team player with the ability to work proactively.
• Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
• A self-starter with a positive, enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude and a
down to earth approachable manner.
• A problem solver with the ability to assume responsibility and act
on own initiative.
• Customer focused.
• Ability to work accurately in a busy, demanding environment,
whilst adhering to stringent deadlines.
• Ability to work in a structured, repetitive role requiring high levels
of concentration and stamina.
• Reliable, conscientious and dedicated.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job