Sales Ledger Assistant
9 - 12 months contract (Maternity Cover)
Based in Stevenage
My client based In Stevenage is currently looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Assistant. Reporting directly to the Sales Ledger Supervisor, you would be working within a growing and dynamic accounts team.
The role is to be recruited as a 9 - 12 month contract so candidates who available at little or no notice will be preferred.
- The managing of daily Direct Debits - uploading and processing rejections
- Weekly and monthly reconciliations of Aged Debts and credit control issues.
- Production of weekly invoices/ followed by main monthly invoices
- Consolidation of Accounts
- Month End procedures
- Credit notes and price changes
- Problem solving and helping clear the sundry bank items
- Filing and general housekeeping of all documents processed.
- Ad hoc duties as and when requested i.e. Archiving data, reconciliations of debtor’s accounts.
The ideal candidate would be a confident Excel user to include pivot tables, V look ups and sub totals. You will also be a confident communicator and have relevant experience within an accounting environment.