A well established company in the area, that have a strong UK and international presence. You will be working with the Finance Manager to help drive the business forward. The role will be Sales Ledger focused, with a small amount of credit control responsibility.
About The Role
- Reconciling, dealing with customer disputes/enquiries, POD queries etc.
- Posting daily sales receipts from cheques, bank transactions and credit card reports in £GDP, EUR and $USD.
- Daily batch sales invoicing.
- Receive credit card payments over the telephone from customers.
- Posting receipts to customers’ accounts.
- Analyse credit accounts for any overdue amounts.
- Credit control via telephone, email and where needed court procedures.
- Carry out initial reviews of customer accounts who are requesting credit via credit safe.
- Prepare & send customer statements.
- Review aged debtors for debt collection.
- Communicate with credit insurers with applications for insurance cover.
You will have Sales ledger experience to ideally include multiple currencies. Credit control is not essential for this role, but a good telephone manner will be essential. You will have the ability to work in a dynamic & fast paced industry sector. Have a proactive approach to work and be willing to learn new skills.
Things You Should Know
Commutable from: Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Camberley, Farnborough, Farnham, Fleet, Frimley, Godalming, Guildford, Hook, Petersfield, Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)