Sales Ledger Administrator
An outstanding opportunity for someone to work within an Accounts Receivable team on a contract for at least 3 months with the potential to extend.
- The candidate will review all supplier queries received by the Accounts Receivable team. They will either respond to the supplier query or escalate to the relevant department.
- The candidate will track all open queries in line with the escalation process, to ensure they are resolved in a timely manner. This will involve working with contacts across the business to ensure that they are working with suppliers to close queries.
- The candidate will raise credits for any queries that remain unanswered for a defined period as per the escalation process. The candidate will need to ensure that correct approval has been obtained for the credits to be processed to suppliers.
- The candidate will use the Query Manager system and will also work in SAP to review supplier’s accounts.
- The candidate will work closely with other members of the Accounts Receivable team to try and resolve supplier queries.
- The candidate will keep the Accounts Receivable team leader updated on volume of open queries and any escalate any issues.
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Working hours.
Equivalent of £17k per annum
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30-day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Accounts Receivable
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'