Our client is looking to hire a temporary Sales Ledger Administrator to join their team on an ongoing basis. This role will be based at home due to social distancing rules and all training will be provided online and via video conferencing.
Due to the nature of the work you will need to demonstrate your knowledge of GDPR and how you will be able to comply whilst working from home.
Duties will include:
- Processing invoices on a timely and accurate basis
- Dealing with resident billing queries in a sensitive, but efficient manner
- Ensuring that the sales ledger department provides a high quality service to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that receipts are banked promptly and in full and allocated on a timely and accurate basis
- Setting up new admissions, processing discharges and other account variations on the billing system
- Work closely with the credit control function as required to minimise the occurrence of problem debts
- processing of refunds and adjustments
- Liaison with other colleagues to ensure that anomalies are investigated/queries dealt with in a timely manner
- Investigation of credit balances
- Liaison with Local Authorities as appropriate
- Other duties appropriate to the post
Any interview will be help online and you will need to complete an online application form.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- credit control
- purchase ledger
- Sales Ledger Clerk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'