Highly dynamic, forward thinking business specialising in the supply of branded and own brand electrical products and appliances to most of the major retailers in the UK and directly to customer homes. The business is in a period of tremendous growth, therefore, to support continuous improvement the business is recruiting for a Sales Ledger Administrator.
The Sales Ledger Administrator will be a key member of the team.
- To record all bank and cash transactions
- To keep bank accounts up to date at all times
- To process and send invoices to customers
- Record and seek approval on all debit notes
- To assist the Sales/Purchase Ledger Clerks during busy periods
- General administration tasks
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday’s, increases with service
- Staff discount
- Childcare vouchers
- Team socials
- Gym membership
- Training and development
To fill this vacancy, we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and all-round good team player
You will be confident in using Microsoft excel, be computer literate and have good oral and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
In return you will be welcomed into a team player environment and excellent working culture within a business that is rapidly expanding.
- Credit Control
- General Administration
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'