Sales Ledger Administrator - Free parking - £20,000 per annum
Sales Ledger Administrator
Outskirts of Newark
Mon - Fri, Full-time
£20,000 per annum
Our client, an established and continually growing Company north of Newark, is looking to recruit a Sales Ledger Administrator to join its accounts team.
Sales Ledger Administrator duties will include:
- Generating/posting of Invoices and Credit Notes to customers via email and post
- Credit Control, cash allocation and reconciliation
- Dealing with customer queries
- Actively chasing outstanding debt phone/email/letter
- Updating/Management of bespoke customer systems
- Sage Pay and daily card payment reconciliations
- Checking/maintaining outstanding POD report
- Updating delivery notes and system notes where required
- General office administration, including ordering office stationery.
Required skills and experience:
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy/literacy
- Good computer skills, good spreadsheet knowledge would be an advantage
- Self-motivated but also a team player
- Forms good customer/inter department relationships.
Travail are operating as an Employment Business in this instance.
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job