Roc Search is a leading IT and Engineering recruitment consultancy, with offices in Europe and the USA.
We are looking for a Credit Control & Payroll Coordinator to join our Sales Support team. You will be based at our head office, a busy and vibrant working environment in Reading.
Purpose of the job
To ensure effective running of the sales ledger & third party direct costs whilst providing an excellent level of sales support to our global clients, contractors and staff.
* Processing monthly company payrolls on a global basis
* Production and compilation of staff billings using various systems
* Overseeing a weekly third-party contract payroll on a global basis and assisting when necessary
* Cash allocation duties
* Assisting with month end duties and reporting
* Sales Ledger - raising and posting invoices onto the system
* Chasing overdue debts
* Query resolution and account escalation to management where appropriate.
* Account Reconciliations
* Process new customer accounts including credit checks
* General ad hoc duties
While at work all staff are required to: -
* Take care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts and omissions.
* Co-operate with policies and procedures for health and safety
* The role also includes anything else the Company reasonably asks you to do
What we are looking for Essential
Experience and Job Knowledge
- GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
- Accounts Receivable and Credit Control process including active debtor managemnt.
- handling confidential information
- Deal with a range of customer queries/concerns in a professional manner in both person or over the phone
- Office systems and procedures, with the abilty to edit speadsheets
- Proficient in MS Office
Skills & Competencies
- Attention to detail
- Numerical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Problem Solving
- Good telephone manner
- Maintain accuracy in repetitve tasks
- Work to deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Happy with the routine, repetitve nature of related work
- "Can do" attitude and initiative
- Relationship building skills
If this sound like the role for you. Give Jess a call on or hit apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job