A recruitment partner of mine who works in the construction industry is currently on the look out for a Sales Ledger Assistant. This company was started by the two current directors back in 2015. They have grown to 12 sales staff and an Office Manager. Up until now the account process has been outsourced but they are now looking to bring it back inhouse due to a rapid expansion plan put in place due to 3rd party investments.
Day to day duties you will have as an Accounts Receivable Assistant within the Sales Ledger department:
- Setting up new clients.
- Producing invoices.
- Banking and reconciliation.
- Running off supplier statements.
- Sorting out any rebates and filing.
- Checking VAT has been included on invoices.
- Dealing with and setting up of direct debits
A good based of knowledge for this Sales Ledger Assistant job may include some of the following:
- Currently studying either AAT/ACCA/CIMA but not essential
- Good working knowledge of excel including Lookups/pivot tables Exposure two these will be enough.
- 12 months experience in a Sales Ledger role.
- Good communication skills
Benefits and Perks:
- 20 days holiday a year with an additional day added pro rata leading to a maximum of 25 days a year.
- Company Pension with a like for like contribution.
- Staff away days
- Close to the world-famous Oxford Street and Soho.
- An array of restaurants and bars close by
- Multiline tube links.
Due to the accounts function being brought back in house they are also looking to hire a Purchase Ledger Assistant and an Accounts Assistant.
Job Title: Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable Assistant
Location: Oxford Circus W1
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'