Absolute Accountancy Recruitment are working with a rapidly growing company who, due to expansion are recruiting a Sales Ledger / Accounts Receivable Assistant. The role will report directly into the Financial Controller and be working alongside 5 team members. The company boasts a fantastic benefit scheme and offers a friendly/vibrant working environment.
This role is a temporary role for a period of 2 months but will be converting into a permanent role.
- Banking and posting cash, cheque and BACS receipts
- Sales ledger reconciliation
- Cash book posting
- Processing credit card payments
- Setting up new sales ledger accounts
- Resolving queries on sales invoices
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
- Computer literate including Excel to intermediate level (vlookup, Pivot tables)
- Methodical and well organised
- Must have the ability to pay attention to detail and demonstrate quick thinking
- Developing good working relationships with colleagues
If you have the necessary skills for the role and are keen to join a growing company, then apply now.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job