They provide their clients with professional advice on their private medical insurance, saving them time and money. The service we provide is free of charge and completely independent. They pride ourselves in the service they offer and provide their clients with a truly first-class service.
Their staff enjoy generous incentives as well as excellent career progression, they always look to promote from within. They believe in rewarding their staff who show commitment, strong work ethic and determination.
They believe in a happy and fun working environment too. We have a staff pool table, Playstation Four and chill out area, and finish early on Fridays.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
• Outbound calling to residents and some businesses
• To contact customers on volume who currently have private medical insurance and promote our services and hopefully save the client money.
• The role focusses strongly on successfully transferring potential clients, in real-time to a healthcare consultant who will guide the client through the market place with the intention of making a sale.
• Ensuring KPI’s are met
• Working with the sales manager to further your sales knowledge and closing skills
• Utilising sales skills to understand customer needs and create opportunities
• Provide first class customer service
• Work as part of a team
Qualifications and Skills
You Will Have
• One year telesales experience essential
• The ability to communicate at all levels, including high net worth individuals, members of peerage, company directors and such like
• Excellent sales skills
• Determination and tenacity
• Computer literate to include, MS Word and Office
• Self-motivation essential
• Educated to secondary school level
• Monday – Friday 10am to 6pm work pattern
• Free Parking
• Genuine career progression
• Excellent holiday entitlement
• Great earning potential
• Free Parking
Salary £17500 basic plus commission £25-30k OTE
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business